- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
Resting In Between Exercise is Essential for Muscle Growth
- Updated: February 14, 2017
This care is important because during exercise the muscle fibers injure and send a signal to the body that indicates the need for muscle recovery, whereas adequate nutrition will provide the necessary nutrients so that the diameter of the muscle fibers can increase during the exercise. Rest time or you will not the right results. Why not enjoy cool jackpot freerolls between an exercise here and there?
Some tips to gain muscle mass quickly and efficiently are:
- Do each exercise slowly, feeling all the movement of the muscle, avoiding compensations that make exercise easier;
- Do not stop the exercise as soon as you begin to feel pain because it is when the muscle begins to “burn” the white fibers.
- Train 3 to 5 times a week, and the same muscle group should only be exercised 1 or 2 times per week;
- Eat high-protein foods daily, at all meals, but especially after exercise;
- Begin training through bodybuilding and only after doing aerobic exercises;
- Review the entire series every 4 to 5 weeks by altering or adding some exercises to increase intensity and challenges;
You can see the first results of the gym with at least 3 months of regular practice of bodybuilding exercises and with 6 months of exercise you can already notice a good difference in growth and muscle definition. However, cardiac conditioning can be noticed as early as the first month.
In addition, protein or Creatine supplements are a great choice that helps in gaining muscle mass, however these supplements should only be taken as directed by a doctor or nutritionist. To gain muscle mass, you should do bodybuilding exercises in the gym respecting the coach’s guidelines and follow a protein-rich diet, and it is very important to give the muscle time to rest so it can grow. While you wait, play awesome free slot games at igt slots.