- Wrestling For Autism Benefit Event 4/22
- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E10)
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Updated: March 15, 2017
MuscleSport Mag began as a blog back in 2008 before we did a full website design and launched the digital magazine a few months later. It kept growing and we added the print magazine in 2012, giving us another platform to spread our message…but what exactly was it at that time?
We were covering bodybuilding and sports, but more or less the same way as everyone else in the industry. It wasn’t until late 2014 when we decided to take things in a much more hardcore and edgy direction that things really started to come together and MSM became a serious player out there.
We had our weekly podcast, The Gregg and Joe Show, but still lacked a legitimate video presence. But in October of 2016, the MuscleSport TV Network was born. And we have been off to the races ever since.
With that in mind, it seemed like the right time to add the moniker MuscleSport Media to the fray. We are much more than just a magazine and it only makes sense to give the entire operation a little recognition.