- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo (Part 1)
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- MSM Hardcore Party at Strong & Shapely Gym 4/1
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- Talkin’ Smack with Gregg Valentino
Advertise With Us
Muscle Sport Magazine
Joe Pietaro, Publisher – firstname.lastname@example.org
TAKE ADVANTAGE OF OUR SPECIAL ADVERTISING RATES:
STILL NOT CONVINCED? SIGN UP FOR ONE YEAR AND ONLY PAY FOR THE FIRST 10 MONTHS! THAT’S TWO MONTHS ADVERTISING ABSOLUTELY FREE!
***Our website receives over 2,000 unique hits per day and over 20,000 page views per day.***
MULTI-PLATFORM FREE ADDED VALUE
Take out a full year of one of our web banners and a full page in the magazine to receive the following:
PRINT & ONLINE MAGAZINE
‘Print is dead,’ my ass! Perhaps our competitors may feel that way due to dwindling sales and page counts, but our paper publication has only improved since it was launched in 2012.
Unprecedented in the industry is our quarterly online magazine which has been prepared the same as if it were in print. First appearing in 2009, we chose to give it the right ‘feel’ with a page-flipper viewer. This online version will accompany the print publication and be an exact duplicate.
We are offering special low prices for full page ads per issue in this print and online project – $200. When you take out an ad in one, it appears in both. Two for the price of one! Because each issue will be archived, this one-time payment is basically ‘forever.’ (Back cover – $300. Inside front and back covers – $250)
HALF PAGE: 8.5w x 5.375h bleed. Ad needs to be 8.75w x 5.5h all copy must be within 8.25w x 5H to not get cut off.
For details and payment information, please contact us at email@example.com. Payments accepted are PayPal, Money Orders, Checks, Wire Services (Western Union, Money Gram, etc.) and Credit and Debit cards via the PayPal system (you do not need a PayPal account to pay this way).