- Gregg & Joe TV S1, E6 – Wayne DeMilia, Jerry Ward, Vinny Paz
- “Injuries Causing Me To Stop Weight Training” – Lee Priest
- Favorite MSM Cover Poll
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
- Helle Trevino – Diary of a Female Bodybuilder (Pt. 2)
- IFBB International ‘Pedophilia’ Divisions
- Talkin’ Smack with Gregg Valentino
- MuscleSport Magazine Goes International
The MuscleSport TV Network
Welcome to MSTV, our brand new network that will be airing our flagship series, Gregg and Joe TV (bringing you the best in bodybuilding entertainment) with three new episodes every month (spread out 10 days apart). All shows will be co-hosted by Gregg Valentino and Joe Pietaro and will include live in studio guests, Skype and telephone interviews.
Segments on the program will include:
*A S**tload of Sports – two sports buffs talking shit about the games and players.
*Locker Room Talk – Donald Trump made this phrase popular again and the co-hosts will indulge in everything and anything, from mainstream news, pop culture, sex to what they ate for dinner last night and how it went when shitting it out.
No one else in the bodybuilding industry is doing what we are doing. This new video platform will take MuscleSport, LLC to the next level, something that we have been planning on for quite a long time. Get on board the mSm freight train or get your ass run over!
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR YOU TUBE CHANNEL
*Banner (468 x 60) on all MSTV episode pages – $50 per month
30 and 60-second spots are available starting at $200 per month.
Packages are as follows:
Package 1: $200 – 30-second spot on three shows
Package 2: $250 – 60-second spot on all three shows
Free Added Value:
*Logo placement in screen corner (3 times per episode, 10 seconds each during interview segments)
*Text & URL bottom scroll (3 times per episode during interview segments)
*Company mention in closing credits
*Logo with link in website episode posts
*Social media posts for episodes
*Sponsor rotation on our daily MuscleSport Minute videos
Contact email@example.com for details.