- Training and Diet for the High School Athlete
- Gregg Valentino’s Rant on Tren
- Introducing the MuscleSport Minute
- #MSMFreightTrain Movie Trailer
- The Effects of Synthol
- IIFYM is Total Bullshit
- Lee Priest: “Bob Cicherillo is a Liar”
- Dirty Bulking & Calorie Counting? It’s Steroids
- Steroid Cycles That Work – Rich Piana & Ric Drasin
- Pick Gregg Valentino’s Brain
All posts tagged "Triple H"
By Jared Silberkleit – Simply put, Night of Champions was one of the most uninspired and lazy PPV...
By Jared Silberkleit – As WWE’s second biggest PPV of the year, SummerSlam turned out to be a...
By Jared Silberkleit – Wrestlemania XXVII could best be summed up as a colossal disappointment. After WWE...
By Jared Silberkleit – Thanks to a great one-two punch to close the show, Extreme Rules ended up...
By Jared Silberkleit – Elimination Chamber was a great PPV for WWE and certainly a step up from...