m4b-728x90jpg

legal-steroidsanabolic-pillsjpg
Muscle Sport Magazine

Maria Penteado – The Queen of New York

Talk about prolonging your peak for two months. Back on April 11, Maria-Rita Penteado ran away with the female bodybuilding open class at the New York Metropolitan Championship. The gorgeous blonde was tight and proportioned and looked, from an outsider’s point of view, the best she has ever been.

Fast forward to May 6 at the Atlantic States and Penteado strolled onto the same stage at BMCC looking even better. She took the lightweight division and then had to go head-to-head with Andrea Giacomi and Charlene Maschette, the winners of the heavyweight and middleweight divisions, respectively.

Even giving away some size, Penteado was the clear cut winner and showed a good deal of stage presence, flair and personality. Couple that with her sheer beauty and it will not be too long before she is knocking on the door for her pro card. She will need to add some mass to her physique to get to that level and become a favorite, but hopefully she will not take it too far and lose some of the positive attributes that she brings to the sport right now.

6 Comments

1. Pollyana Rocha

July 25, 2009 at 11:18 pm

Maria Rita Penteado is the best!!!

2. Glenio

July 31, 2009 at 10:14 am

Que orgulho……is my friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3. Kusanagi

August 8, 2009 at 12:23 pm

I remember of you from ironpump.org, congrats!!!

4. Keizer Rodan

August 10, 2009 at 2:19 pm

Not only is Maria the “Queen of New York”, she’s also our poster girl for health and fitness in New York.;) You rule Maria!

5. Hej

February 29, 2012 at 7:19 am

When I study a sites, I really hope that it doesnt disappoint me as much as this one. I mean, I’m sure it’s my choice to read, however I essentially reckoned you may have something useful to talk about. All I hear is really a bunch of whining about something that you could fix if you werent too busy looking for focus.

6. James Buccelli

May 19, 2012 at 8:12 pm

I really enjoyed reading this article. I’m actually committing Sin #2 ‘Waiting too long to comment’! However, I felt compelled to express appreciation, since I think many of these you enumerate are unconscious mistakes that can easily be rectified.