- MuscleSport Mayhem Starring Gregg Valentino
- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E 12) – C.T. Fletcher
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo Pt. 2 CT Fletcher, Kai Greene, Piana
- Wrestling For Autism Benefit Event 4/22
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
More Tips On How To Prevent Hair Loss in Women
- Updated: February 1, 2012
It is possible to prevent hair loss but you need to keep a close eye on the care you give to your hair, the quality of food you consume and the many factors that can damage it.
Picture your hair as a garden – there is a growing cycle and there are factors that might affect this process. Among some of these we can mention: chemicals, medication, illness, infections, and others. Anything that can interfere the cycle could cause hair loss.
On a daily basis people lose between 50 to 100 strands of hair, while washing the hair or combing it. This number could increase up to 250 strands of hair but a greater amount could raise an alarm that you might be losing more hair than usual.
It would be time to review your diet and make sure your daily intakes of vegetables and fruits are the correct ones. Also, adding some vitamins would be a good advice to follow and try to stay away from hair chemicals…look for unprocessed products instead.
There are ways to identify the Hair loss condition as well as plenty of ways to prevent and control it.