- MuscleSport Mayhem Starring Gregg Valentino
- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E 12) – C.T. Fletcher
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo Pt. 2 CT Fletcher, Kai Greene, Piana
- Wrestling For Autism Benefit Event 4/22
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
“The Blueprint” Matt Morgan Joins MuscleSport Magazine
- Updated: October 1, 2016
MuscleSport Magazine is proud to announce that “The Blueprint” Matt Morgan has come on board as a sponsored athlete. The 7′, 330-pound behemoth plied his trade in the squared circle for 14 years with the WWE and TNA Impact! Wrestling and also as “Beast” on the hit television show “American Gladiators.”
More recently, Morgan has entered the competitive bodybuilding/fitness industry in the men’s physique division as will be chronicling his contest prep leading up to his next show on October 22 at the NPC Ocala Cup Classic in Ocala, Florida.
“I’m incredibly humbled by this opportunity,” says Morgan, 40, “and it’s going to be more than me just being a sponsored athlete. It’s really a cool and unique opportunity to not just being a sponsored athlete, but also a contributing writer. I’m very much so looking forward to it.”
Morgan has also been working with 5% Nutrition during his contest prep.
The former two-time TNA World Tag team Champion hung up the wrestling trunks in 2015 after a long career spent in the top two organizations worldwide. He was imposing presence with his size and excelled as both a singles and tag team competitor.