In the years 2015 and 2016, we have had some interesting covers and cover subjects. Starting with the Winter 2015 issue with Lee Priest, MuscleSport Magazine went into a more hardcore direction from the previous years and it became apparent with each edition.
With that in mind, we figured that it was a good time to see what you – our loyal readers – thought about the eight covers that we published the last two years. Here’s a poll (no sign ups; no bullshit) with each of them and we’d love to see what everyone thinks. We’ll leave it up for a month and that should be plenty of time to give us a gauge on which one(s) you enjoyed the most.
Which MSM Cover (2015-2016) is Your Favorite?
- Lee Priest (Winter 2015) (38%, 5 Votes)
- Zach Khan (Spring 2015) (23%, 3 Votes)
- Bostin Loyd (Fall 2015) (23%, 3 Votes)
- Rich Piana (Summer 2015) (15%, 2 Votes)
- Martyn Ford (Winter 2016) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Craig Golias (Spring 2016) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Eddie Robinson (Summer 2016) (0%, 0 Votes)
- Jerry Ward (Fall 2016) (0%, 0 Votes)
Total Voters: 13