- MuscleSport Mayhem Starring Gregg Valentino
- IML Presents Gregg & Joe TV (S1, E 12) – C.T. Fletcher
- MSTV Walking the Arnold Expo Pt. 2 CT Fletcher, Kai Greene, Piana
- Wrestling For Autism Benefit Event 4/22
- Muscle Sport Media Has Arrived
- Eating For Bodybuilding is Instinctive
- The Must-Have Quintet: 5 Supplements You Cannot Do Without
- Daily Muscle Sport Minute Videos
- Gregg Valentino Wins MSM Favorite Columnist Contest
- Gregg & Joe TV (Season 1, Episode 1) – Lee Priest, Ripped Vixen, Kirk Radomski
Mix It Up Sports MMA “Collision Course” April 15
- Updated: April 9, 2017
Mix It Up Sports is at it again April 15 2017 Presenting “Collision Course.” Tim Tibbs hooks up with his good friend UFC Hall of famer and 3 Time UFC Champion Dan “The Beast” Severn, who holds over 22 World Championship Belts and over 100 State, National, International titles in Amateur Wrestling. Other Special guests include, 13 Time World Boxing Champion Tori “Sho-nuff ” Nelson. 4 Time World Kickboxing Champion and other multiple championships titles Eddie Butcher Jr.
- 1992 Olympic Team Member
- 1988 Olympic Team First Alternate ,Three-time World Military Champion
Ten-time World Cup ,Pan Am & World Military Medalist, 20-time National & Arm Forces Wrestling Champion ,Old Dominion University Sports Hall of Famer and Three-time Male Athlete of the Year. Olympian Wrestler Buddy Lee. Buddy Lee is also the best Jump roper in the World in my opinion. There is a morning session called Character Building with the Champs that will feature Tim Tibbs who is a 3 time Virginia State Champion in Amateur Wrestling and he was featured in USA Wrestling Magazine Twice , he has coached over 100 finalist in Middle and High school wrestling. Dan Severn, Tori Sho-nuff” Nelson and Eddie Butcher Jr. for more information visit:
Mix It Up Sports ‘LLC’ on Facebook
Mix it Up Sports “LLC” The eloquent and elite of extreme sports competition.
MIX IT UP SPORTS LINE 571-266-095
Remember good things comes to those who MIX IT UP.