Calisthenic is the best way to keep your body fit. It is scientifically proven that this form of exercise has no side effects on your body and gives expected weight loss and muscle gain results. Everybody has a capability to exert but you can’t gain anything, any improvement until you step out of your comfort zone.
For beginners level, you can plan the exercise that can give you a habit of daily workout and make your body move but once you get comfortable with it, you ought to step ahead and overload your body.
The write-up will emphasise on a day to day workout for intermediate level.
Complete Week Intermediate Calisthenic Workout For Beginners :
If you are a beginner there is no specific regime but once you step ahead, you need to put a proper planning to your workout schedule. Click Here to know day to day schedule for bodyweight training exercise for 6 days a week. You should take one day off in a week and relax.
Monday (Day 1)
- Start your workout with a heavy 10 minute warm up. It can be running or jogging for 10 minutes.
- Start the first day with your chest workout and abs workout.
- Push-ups 15 in numbers in one set. Repeat the set 3 times.
- Diamond Push-ups, 10 reps 3 sets.
- Decline Push-ups, 10 reps 3 sets.
- Crunches 15 reps, 3 sets.
- Half burpees 15 reps, 3 sets.
- Oblique crunches 15 reps each side, 3 sets.
- Laying down crossed leg feet touch 15 reps each side, 3 sets.
Tuesday (Day 2)
- Warm up, climb the stairs up and down with 30 counts, 20 times.
- Plan out the day for back and biceps.
- Hand Curl 15 reps, 3 sets
- Straight arm pull-ups with 15 reps, 3 sets.
- Dips 15 reps, 3 sets
- Handstand with wall support.
- Tucked back lever 20-30 sec, 3 sets
- Dragon flag 10 reps, 3 sets.
- Windshield wipers 15 reps, 3 sets.
Wednesday (Day 3)
- Use the warm-up jumping jacks and jogging.
- This day you can plan for legs and thighs.
- Squats 15 reps, 3 sets.
- Lunges 30 reps each leg, 3 sets.
- Jumping square 20 reps, 3 sets.
- Walking lunges 30 reps each leg, 3 sets.
- Pistol squats 10 reps, 3 sets.
- Pyramid calf raises 15 reps each leg, 3 sets.
- Finish the workout by climbing 200 stairs up and down.
Thursday (Day 4):
- Run for 15 minutes to warm up your body.
- Keep the day for planche workout. It involves shoulder and lower back.
- Handstand push-ups 10 reps, 3 sets.
- Archer rows, 10 reps each side, 3 set.
- Straight leg raises 15 each side, 3 set.
- Tucked plank presses 15 reps, 3 set.
- L-sit hold, 20 seconds, 3 times.
- Pushups on parallel bars, 15 reps, 3 set.
Friday (Day 5):
- Warm up jumping jacks and skipping.
- Plan the workout for muscle up.
- Headbangers pull up 15 reps, 3 sets.
- Clapping push-ups, 10 reps, 3 sets.
- Chest high pull-ups, 10 reps, 3 sets.
- Dips on a straight bar, 15 reps, 3 sets.
- Incline push-ups, 20 reps, 3 sets.
- Reverse T-bar dips, 15 reps, 3 sets.
- Basic pull-ups, 20 reps, 3 sets.
- Typewriter pull-ups, 12 reps, 3 sets.
Saturday (Day 6):
Carry out complete cardio and aerobic workout. It’s a free exercise day to practice workout of your choice like playing football, volleyball, running, stepper aerobics, dance aerobics, Zumba or any other. It’s a complete calorie burn day with no muscle workout.
Sunday (Day 7):
Follow this workout to have desired results in your body. Push yourself a little harder and nothing is impossible.